|View printer-friendly version|
Advanced Energy® Showcases Best-in-Glass Innovations for Glass, Large-Area Coating and Surface Engineering at SVC TechCon 2017
The recently introduced Ascent DMS MF120 power supply extends Advanced Energy’s power leadership in dual-magnetron sputtering for large-area coatings. The mid-frequency model gives customers an economical option to utilize bipolar pulsed DC power throughout their coating lines. Modular and scalable for easy integration, it features leading arc management for higher process stability, frequency and arc management synchronization for film quality and repeatability, as well as power balancing for longer campaign runs and optimized target utilization.
In addition to process power, Advanced Energy will showcase its temperature measurement and control technologies. The new Onyx™ series of pyrometers offers precise thermal profiles for advanced thermal processing. With high accuracy, repeatability and reliability, the versatile series is ideally suited for industrial materials such as, steel, non-ferrous metals, graphites, silicon carbon (SiC), carbon fiber and ceramics. The series is available in single- and multi-channel measurement versions, as well as two-color ratio and active-emissivity compensation options.
Finally, the newly engineered Thyro-PX™ SCR power controller for electrical heating applications offers remarkable flexibility, exacting temperature control and advanced automation capabilities. Available in 230 V to 690 V options, single-phase and three-phase, this model controls electrical power, current or voltage with high precision and reproducibility.
The complete display of process power and thermal products will include:
- Ascent® DMS MF120 series with bipolar pulsed DC technology at a comparable investment to traditional sine wave MF technology
- Ascent® AMS and DMS power delivery systems, supporting a wide variety of single- and dual-magnetron sputtering applications with unprecedented arc handling and power delivery control
- Ascent® AP advanced pulse series for single- and dual-magnetron sputtering with advanced plasma control for sputtering dielectric and conductive films
- Solvix® DC and pulsed-DC power delivery systems for precise cathodic arc deposition requirements
- Onyx™ optical temperature pyrometers for advanced thermal measurement
- Thyro-A®, Thyro-AX®, Thyro-PX® and Thyro-S® SCR power control modules for industrial applications requiring precise thermal control
The SVC TechCon exhibition will take place at the
About Advanced Energy
Christina LiebmanDirector, Corporate Marketing Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.+1.970.407.6444